Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3-27-07


I'm a good mommy, really I am. When I picked him up from daycare he had this scratch on his face from across his nose all the way over to his cheek. Looks as if another kids scratched him. =(
Then later at home (before having to leave for Open House at school), he used me as a ladder to get up onto the couch, and he was so proud and so happy that he had done that...standing up on the couch, facing the wall...then he bonked his head/face on the wall. I think it was the piece of moulding on the wall he hit, really. Anyhow. he got a cut on his left eyelid.
The picture above show him sleeping (finally). It totally looks as if he got beat up. We didn't do it!!! Poor thing. I tried to put some ice on it, but only managed a few seconds at a time. He really didn't want me to...

No comments: