Friday, July 02, 2010

July 1, 2010

My high school classmate, Yvette, called me last night to tell me she's in town for a few weeks. So we met at Heritage to have the kids play for a while. Sure was nice to see her and her kids~




Not sure what Dashiell was really trying to do...be small and pretend to sleep on the little pillow!?

Derek and I went to Ralph's and got a bunch of fresh fruit. Brennan LOVES his fruit.
These strawberries were very delish!


Brennan's new thing is to run his TOES through my hair. Don't know how exactly this little fetish of his started, but it's starting to get out of control. We'll be sitting watching tv, and he comes along and sticks his foot up in the air (sometimes straight up...he's quite the contortionist...I'll work on getting one of those pics soon), and he takes his left hand and puts my hair into the toes of his right feet. Most of the times his right thumb is on his mouth the whole time.
He even tries to stick his feet in my hair when I lean over him to change his diapers. I'm thinking of chopping all my hair off to break him of this habit! It really hurts sometimes, especially when he yanks out strands of my hair with his toes.



No comments: