Friday, January 21, 2011

1-21-11

at dashiell's school...
these are 'dinosaur tracks'
their family tree from a while back:
dash's alphabet!
playing monopoly for a short while with the kids =)
matthew's 'egg baby' -- part of their family life unit.
he's partnered up with jazzarie...they are the egg baby's mommy and daddy. they have to care for it for a week. hmm, forgot to ask matt is it's a boy or girl. =P
my guess is a girl, since he's always wanted me to have a girl (for me, of course, so i'm not alone)

3 comments:

Lorraine Carlson said...

I just figured out I could leave comments on here. A bit slow, I know. This is a test.

Lorraine Carlson said...

It worked! Loved it that the flowers that are doomed to be eaten by the dinosaurs are smiling! The alphabet looks very good and it feels pretty great that we are included in the family picture!

Lorraine Carlson said...

I'm anxious to ask Matt about his egg. They used to do that exercise with high school kids. I guess they're finding it necessary to teach this unit while they are still pretty young. Probably not a bad idea.