Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012

dashiell's bag for his valentines.  (he said to me, "mom!  did you see my mouse i made?  doesn't it look so real?" hee hee).
 dashiell passed out all his crayon hearts to his classmates...i even heard him before he got started, "my valentine is going to be the BEST one ever!" he then went around telling everyone that "it's a crayon!"
we brought 27 of them + 1 for mrs. kargo, but apparently there are only 27 of them (i thought there were 28, so we had 1 extra leftover).  i suggested to dashiell that he give it to mr. walker.  so he went up to mrs. kargo and asked her if he could give it to him.  she said yes, so we took a walk up to the office and gave it to him.  it was so cute!  mr. walker asked him if he made it, and in this unusually sheepish little voice said, 'all my family made them!'
-------------------

 ------------------------

1 comment:

Lorraine Carlson said...

I love the mouse, and I love that Dash had such a good time at school.