Sunday, April 06, 2014

April 6th, 2014

we went to dinner at tgi fridays, and the boys each had a 'cup o' dirt', chocolate pudding with oreo crumbles and gummy worms.  they were enjoying their 'dirt' and their worms A LOT!
had over a $20 discount because our server was my former student and he gave me his discount!  wow!  didn't realize or plan it, but maybe it was because i mentioned to him that i remembered the note he wrote to me when he transferred out of my class (he left to go to tracy for a semester?) he had always been a good student in my class, so i recall being a little surprised that he had to go to tracy.  nonetheless, he told me that he was now in college and everything is working out.
so awesome.  i'm going to look for that note he wrote to me -- i know it's in my desk somewhere.  just to find it...

1 comment:

Lorraine Carlson said...

GROOOSSSSSSSSSS!