Thursday, May 07, 2015

05-03-15

my morning started off pretty early, with derek dropping me off at the start line around 4:45.  the race began at 5:30.
saw andrew at the start line -- probably the last race we'll get to run together as he's headed off to stanford next year!
 nicole, one of my teammates from ragnar, found me by the 5hr pacer.  yay!
 nicole's goal was to hopefully finish around 5 hours, and this was her first full marathon.
we actually ran together the whole entire time (which was something i've never actually done.  either i fall back or the other person does).  we finished in 4:57!  woo-hoo!
i think this picture below was around mile 20 or so.  still smiling!
 we did it!!!


 later that afternoon, brenny still wanted to get in his 1 mile run, so i obliged.  ;-)
who could say no to this cute face??
it was a little painful for me, and he definitely beat me the whole run.
our slowest time thus far, but that's OK!




No comments: