Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010


Dashiell had a fever last night and ended up crawling into our bed...he was burning up and then started coughing. =(
Since we are STAR testing at school today and tomorrow, I decided to stay home with him. With the way Brennan has been lately, it was probably safer. Actually, I know it was safer.
So here's Dashiell sitting in our new chair in the room, playing his ds.

I spent half the time snuggling with Dashiell and trying to keep Brennan off him, but when I wasn't doing that, I was helping Mitzi make some diaper covers (and a couple of matching stocking caps) for her to use with newborns.
Here's me taking some pictures with the computer's webcam so that I can send them to her to see. I was a little loopy by this point.


----------
Here's a picture taken from her website of a stocking cap that I made as well...

No comments: