Monday, September 02, 2013

09-01-2013

i was able to convince pascale to come out with me again -- back to the same place.
but it was considerably warmer today.  the sun was out without many clouds to block the heat.  i finished both my water bottles as we stopped to turn around at 6.5mi.
pascale kept up ok until about mile 8 or 9.  
i knew i had a few minutes when i reached my goal, and i promised myself that i would take a quick dip into the ocean as a reward if i could finish with a negative split.  
luckily, 1:12 for the first half and 1:08 for the second half for a total time of 2:20 in the yucky heat and running on 'tired' legs from yesterday's long run.
mission accomplished.

brenny's 'gun'
 brenny's 'plane'

1 comment:

Lorraine Carlson said...

THANKS. I was about to send a message asking about Brenny's creation! He did a good job!