Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18th, 2014

on board the first leg of my flight home...
took the first shuttle from the hotel at 3:30am, which meant that i had to wake up at 2:30am to get ready and finish packing...ummm...that means i woke up 12:30am CA time.  sigh.
my flight was at 5:55am...
do i look awake enough?!  i slept on the ride to salt lake city.  

 a few minutes after getting home, mom called to say that brennan has his kindergarten performance!!
aw man, i had to hurry!
 when he noticed me sitting in the crowd, he was soooo happy!!!  =D  me, too!




 brenny with ms. li
 me and my soon-to-be-1st grader!  oh my~
 brenny and his nana
apparently it was 'game day' for dashiell.
i think this was taken with the ipad he chose to bring to school. 
(and here i thought the wifi on it was broken?!)



brennan made this bracelet for me during one of the crafts at last friday's cultural awareness day
i love it!!

No comments: