Wednesday, October 14, 2015

10-11-15

Lauren and I pre-race (she's the daughter of another math teacher who used to teach at CHS but now is at Whitney) and a former student 😀

Her second marathon...her first was in DUBLIN! 

Saw Mitch prepping his bike before the race.  Once again he's doing the bike tour AND the half right after.  Wow! 



Yay!  Anna found me! 


The awesome lady in the forefront is Tam, fellow OM Ambasassador and soon-to-be Dirt Diva as well.  This was her 100th half marathon today!  Holy cow! 
Amazing. 

The gal in the back with me is my pacing partner, Chris. 
We were still quite happy here...only around mile 7 or so :D

I AM DONE.  Literally.  It was probably around 100 degrees when this picture was taken, which was after noon.  




I made it to the end of Dashiell's game; had to bring team snacks.  Brought some ice cream sandwich bars as wel to help them cool down after playing in the heat 




No comments: