Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 8, 2016

Mimi's for breakfast with the family!
 brenny made me some presents at school
love them!





after breakfast, i geared up and headed out to griffith park for my mom's day morning trail run.
i *finally* got up to the hollywood sign!!
yes, sad that i've been here 28 years and this is the first time ever that i've been here!  ;)


 my friend, steve, who led the way up to the sign
we didn't get lost!





 then we headed down to the bat caves
he's never been there, and i have (twice) from the griffith park 1/2
so a new adventure for each of us

 the view of the sign from the bat caves
 back at home...relaxing...
peri decided the best spot in the house was on me...with her little behind pointing right at me.
hmm.

 brenny did a little butt dance.
omg.
 close-ups of my presents




No comments: