Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 15, 2012



Brenny had to wake up super-duper early this morning, because he and Daddy were headed off to LAX to catch the 6am flight to MT so Brenny could be with Gramma and Grandpa all by himself! 

 he wasn't too pleased with waking up so early in the morning, though.
waking up already...
getting into daddy's car to head out to the airport to see gramma and grandpa!!!
 happy now that he has his spam sandwich...at 4 in the morning!

Some of Dashiell's work from school:





 Part of the course that Matt and I will run on Sunday for the Knott's Wed & Wild 5K
 Look!  We're skyping with Gramma, Grandpa, and Brenny!
We (me and my mom) needed our Brennan-fix.
Although I miss him so much, I can tell he's having lots of fun having Gramma and Grandpa's undivided attention!!
So wonderful!!

No comments: