Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21, 2012

woke up to a kitty in matt's suitcase
maybe she wants to go to MT too? 


dashiell's last day of kindegarten!


---------
kelly came by my room this morning with a big PINK box with a little red bow on it.
but apparently i could not open it until it was 4th period.
it had me worried.  =p
 there were a series of boxes...
choosing the wrong box led to a post it that said "heh heh" with an evil smiley, and some dead batteries.
the "right" box contained my present, which was a new lanyard she made for my keys  =D



chs graduation 2012
my favorite student, emily!
 christina and i are ready to go (well, not really)
 johnny and me

gramma texted me about skyping while i was out on the blacktop waiting for the procession to start.
so i turned on skype and saw brenny.
they couldn't see me though because i don't have the iphone that has a front facing camera =(
it was good to see him though!
he got a little cowboy hat!!


kelly (again!) as part of the honor guard
she was supposed to wear light colored clothing, and she chose brown.  everyone else seemed to be wearing cream.  hmmm


3 comments:

bohemianiam said...

That is not BROWN!!!! It's more of a tannish-beige, which is considered a LIGHT color.
:(

Cindy said...

holy crap! i should've never told you about this blog!! now you're going to stalk me here too!
and for the record, it was darker than everyone else's "light color" and you had GREY pants!

Cindy said...

but it's ok. i forgive you.