Friday, November 28, 2014

November 28th, 2014


So a couple of weeks ago Immer asked me if I'd go shooting with her...it's been on her bucket list.  
Greg has told her he'd take her, but she wanted to take a lesson first, so she asked me to go with her.  There was a groupon, so she got one for the two of us. 
We had 25 rounds each with a 9mm...
Apparently I'm right eye dominant, so the guy suggested I shoot left handed.  
Not what I would've guessed, but it worked.  My first 9 rounds were on the red target (ok, 1 was on the tip of it) and my last one was off.  Oops. 
Weird feeling, but it got 'easier' as it went...gun didn't few heavy or anything and somehow I was instinctively taking my finger off the trigger after each shot.  
I guess Mer was pulling the trigger too quickly (? He kept telling her to squeeze slowly, but not to me)...hers were a little bit more spread out. 
Would I go back?!  Maybe...
I guess I can scratch that off my bucket list now too (but maybe I should make a list first?!  Hahaha) 

a good night hug and kiss for big brother!


No comments: