Wednesday, July 17, 2013

07-13-2013

lolly took me to the Y, using a guest pass
i got to try my very first yoga class ever!
it was a little hard, but relaxing



 waiting in line for tickets to the 6th floor museum
it was SOOOO hot out today.
my butt was literally sweating.  as we stood in line waiting to enter the gift shop to purchase tix, my butt sweat sweated through my shorts.  how embarrassing.
 no pictures or cameras allowed in the museum, so these were taking on the 7th floor, where the original signage is hanging, among a few other things.
we spent well over 3 hours listening to the whole tour O.o

 each of these pictures was made up of over 250,000 pictures.
they are photo mosaics



 we also purchased the cell phone walking tour ($2.50) so we went out and about with my phone on speaker!  looking up to the 6th floor, the corner where oswald was said to have been.
 the jfk memorial




elm street just behind us, beyond this memorial.

 view of the street from the pedestal where zapruder was sitting.
 the view of the school book depository from my spot.
 a picture of me sitting on the spot where zapruder was, with the grassy knoll behind me.



 [it was HOT]

 after leaving downtown dallas, we headed over to fresco's to meet eddie for dinner!
yummy!

No comments: