Monday, July 22, 2013

07-17-2013

went by wittmann to re-fill out registration forms (they weren't sent over from kennedy yet)
and i felt better doing so (rather than waiting for them to do so)
dashiell was being a good big brother and telling him about school stuff

 afterwards, we visited frontier park (just behind the school) for about 20 min to play
 i noticed i had this weird bump/bruise/bite (?) on my arm when i took a shower.
it wasn't until 2 days later that i decided (75% sure) that it's due to me banging my arm on the freezer in my attempt to extract our last frozen turkey so derek could cook it.  O.o

 we had game night at karla's this evening.  a few hours with some good friends.


1 comment:

Allison said...

Just checking in on your blog... fun stuff! And I played that game once...so fun! I've thought about getting it but haven't done so! How fun, how fun! :)