Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 28th, 2014

picked up my new reading glasses. whee.  at least they look nice.

 mom helped me braid my hair this time.
still showing a ton of grey.  =p

waiting for the ceremony to begin...
 up in front (yes! not hidden by others!) with his premio de oro certificate
 then a few minutes later, we found out that sr. celedon chose matthew as his medallion winner as well!  what a wonderful surprise!!!
[each teacher gets to select one student per class to honor, and then out of those, the teacher gets to select one who will also receive the medallion.]
this was AMAZING!  sr. celedon teaches two Spanish I classes, one Spanish II (for native speakers) and two Spanish III honors classes.  and he chose MATTHEW!!!
i'm so proud!!!


after the awards ceremony.  we tried to catch matt's teacher, sr. celedon, but he had left already.

 i love this picture~


1 comment:

Lorraine Carlson said...

I love that picture of you and Matt, too. He is wearing a wonderful smile.