Sunday, April 26, 2015

04-25-15

Ok, so not a flattering picture, but you get the idea.  Today was harder for Brennan.  He really badly wanted to run 2 miles but was getting tired quickly.  This wasn't even 1/2 mile yet, in front of the library. 
Then he got happy to run up on the grassy area then tired out again.  I think j didn't slow him down enough there.  
I reminded him to breathe slowly and evenly...then he said, "yes! I have more energy now!" 




We had to take a few walk breaks (30sec) here and there.  He said his legs were hurting and he couldn't do it.  :(
I asked him if he wanted to just run 1 mile (we were in a place where we could cut through and run the route we previously did, but in reverse) and he said NO.  He wanted to run the 2 miles...

He was determined! Next time I told him we'd try to run with fewer breaks.  But we could still walk if needed.  <3

He said, "I'm EXHAUSTED!"

Mom and I tried anew Korean place in BP...Mountain.  Good food, by slow, terrible service.  Oh well. 


Galbi Bimbimbap:

No comments: